Wednesday 18 August 2010

RULES.



MRz _JONAS1997's 


BLOG  AKA

MEGAN'S

BLOG.

.FOLLOW.COMMENT.LOVE.

ITS ALL 


ABOUT!
Stardoll. Fashion. 


Friends. Fun.


Okay, I have some rules. You Must Read This First, Before You Enter ANY Of The Next Competitions I'm Doing Okay? [After 20th August] Etc.
Competitions:
1. NO More That ONE Enterie Per Person. [If Its Another Account I Can Tell. (Under 500 Starpoints & Same Names Or Similar Typing Etc.]
2. You Must Follow The Competition Rules In The Posts.
3. You Must Comment Either In The Chatbox [Saying Comp] Or In The Posts Comment Area.
4. You Must Be Following My Blog In Order For Me To Accept Entery.
5. You Must Not Use Offensiveness.

Job Users;
1. You Must NOT Hack.
2. You Must NOT Post Rude/Inappropiate Posts.
3. If You Need Any Questions Message Me On Stardoll/Here, Post Comment, Post In Chatbox.
4. At The End Of Each Post You Do, You MUST Write/Design Your Signature [Can Use Code From Wittyprofiles.com]

Blog Readers;
1. Please Follow This Blog
2. If You Are Following, Check Out My Other Posts & Comps & Polls.

Thankyou. Further Updates May Be Added! x
[I Will Not Put A Signature At The End Of My Posts If I Post So You Know Its Done By The REAL Mrz_Jonas1997]

No comments:

Post a Comment