Friday 27 August 2010

Netbook being fixed!

Okay guys so... As you know the blog with be down for up to 30 days. Today I took my netbook to be fixed and they told me that. So sorry!
I'm quite astonished at how I HIRED helpers... Yet they are not on the blog, adding posts! Dana, Amy, Felicia, Eleanor? Where are they? I can edit sometimes on my iPod touch but I can't edit photos about HotBuys etc. Because apple don't allow adobe flash to view the starplaza!
Just to mention the helpers won't be payed!

Thankyou all! Bye!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. im sorry i havent been active, i'll try as often as possible, but im too busy! While you were gone, i did check up on the blog, but i did not post, and now that school has started, i will be busier than ever! I will try to update as soon as possible, im sorry i didnt let you know earlier

    ReplyDelete